.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tatvadnyan

Thoughts on life, as we weave our way through it.

(All Rights Reserved for all content)

Sunday, December 02, 2007

On Existence

I think life in itself is a random set of occurrences...

The power we call God can be thanked when things go right, but just the same, we will never know how and why we got created, why sometimes things go right, and at others they simply dont.. Just like we wont know why apples are red, goats bleat and babies babble.

Forget days, the one lesson I'v learnt is you can do nothing about the minute that went by, or the one that will be coming your way. All you can do is make the right decision in your "now".

We can never try to explain God, because there's always a suspicion that probably, God doesnt exist. We can never tell for sure. My mind's fickle. I get promoted, or a loved one sends in good news, I feel "Yes there's a God". I see a kid starving on the road or a 21 year old friend dying, and I feel there cannot be one - if I, a mere human can melt at that sight, how can an all powerful God just stand by and watch?

I may be debating the wrong issue. It doesn't matter if God exists or not. I exist, and that's what matters.

I'v pondered on my mortality often, while trying to figure out the meaning of my existence. I wondered if anyone would miss me.I kept thinking back wondering of I had made a difference to the world.. I think the answer to those questions is yes.. and as long as that remains the case, I dont care if I were to fall dead the next minute..

The right approach, in my esteemed opinion (too many people say "in my humble opinion" anyway. If they are so humble, why offer their unsolicited opinion). Anyways. In my Esteemed Opinion, its best to play each ball on its own merit, and live each day the same. Some days you hit six sixes an over, some days the umpire fouls up and gives an LBW. What matters is the applause as you return back to the pavilion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home